4-Channel Remote Control Multi-Frequency
Cloning/Duplicator Key Fob fixed code
This device is able to duplicate several types of remote control for gates, garage doors, traffic barriers, which transmit in frequencies between 286 and 868 MHz (433.92, 868.3, 315, 403.55, 418MHz, and all frequencies between 286 and 390 MHz).
Duplication is very easy: frequency is learned automatically, without the need of external equipment.
Each button is independent, so it’s possible to clone up to 4 different remote controls, even if they operates in different frequencies. For example, you can duplicate CAME TOP432 (433.92 MHz) on button 1, HORMANN HSM4 (868.3) on button 2, LIFTMASTER 63LM (390 MHz) on button 3 and LINEAR Multicode (300 MHz) on button 4. Any supported code and frequency combination is possible. Look at the compatibility table above!
- Press and hold button 1, when LED lighting up, press one of any other buttons three times,
- the remote duplicator go into duplicating standby state when the LED blink 2 times.
- Then, release the button which you pressed three times, but keep on pressing button 1.
- Put the original remote control and remote duplicator in a short distance to copy,
- press the button of original remote control, and take it close to remote duplicator slowly,
- when LED blink three times, that means the code and frequency has been copied,
- release all of buttons.
- Other buttons in a same way to program.
- The programmed button will be covered if learn new codes.
- Note: Some transmitters with low transmitting power,
- when you take remote duplicator and original remote closely, need long time to duplicate.
- The remote duplicator have self-adapting function, which can improve sensitivity,
- pls hold on the button patiently, until copy successfully